No onions in the house? So what! Without this spice, you can make indigenous flavoring terms with other ingredients in the room. The question may come to mind; would it be delicious to cook without onions? Of course, it is necessary to know the right strategy.
* You can cook in olive oil instead of soybean oil. This oil will add taste to the food.
* Instead of onions, you can use papaya pest to thicken the meat or fish curry. It will remove the strong odor of fish-meat and thicken the dish.
* The use of tomato butter in cooking will easily make any meal delicious.
* Use more garlic without using onions. The boiling of garlic and dried pepper in hot oil creates a wonderful aroma. Pulses or different types of fries can be made this way.
* Instead of onion, using spring onion or onion kali in cooking, the taste and smell of onion can be obtained in the vegetables.
* Instead of onion you can use bell paper or capsicum. Capsicum will enhance the taste of foods. The flavors and smells of capsicum in fish or meat broth are great.