A 71-year-old Rohingya from Ukhia Rohingya camp in Cox’s Bazar has died while undergoing treatment. This is the first time a Rohingya has died from a corona attack. Dr Abu Toha MRH Bhuiyan, chief health coordinator at the Cox’s Bazar Refugee Relief and Repatriation Office, said the dead refugee was a 71-year-old man on Monday night. He was treated at the Row Isolation Center. He said that out of 5 coronary positive patients who came to Cox’s Bazar Medical Lab on June 1, one was positive and the other 4 were follow-up patients. Besides, 29 corona patients have tested positive so far and more than 30 are undergoing treatment at isolation (row) centers. According to Cox’s Bazar Medical College, 263 samples were tested in the PCR lab in the last 24 hours. Of these, 98 samples tested positive. Among them are 5 Rohingyas. The Rohingyas identified as corona positive are Ismat Ara (18) in Camp-6 Block of Ukhia, Abu Syed (64) of Camp-9 Block-4 and Camp-7. Syed Alam (38), Abul Karim (61) of Kutupalong Registered Camp Block-C Site-21 5, and Nur Jahan (24) of Camp-6 Block-E3. Corona positive reports from doctors and health workers from two international organizations have also arrived in the camp on the day. Rohingya sailors say people are scared by the news of the death of one of them in Corona. Their allegation is that Rohingyas have never had this virus. They have heard this name for the first time. The virus was spread through the camp by international organizations and NGO workers from different parts of the country and abroad. The Rohingyas are now most at risk as the camps are densely populated. According to them, no eye-catching measures have been taken in the camps to prevent the spread of corona. Many people still do not know how to protect themselves from this virus.