Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is recruiting a
BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF – Doctors without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries. MSF operates in Bangladesh since 1992.
Location : Jamtoli Project
Announcement date : 24/01/2021
Deadline for applications : 02/02/2021
Desired Starting date : As soon as possible.
Number of vacancy : 1
Working hours : Full time (48 hours per week)
Salary : 47,477 BDT/per month.
Objective of the Position
Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the base (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions
- Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security measures
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.).
- Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards…) and ensuring that domestic waste is correctly discarded
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings etc. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular:
- Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
- Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities.
- Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
- Preparing orders for his sector activity do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
- Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
- Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager
Requirements and Competencies
The interested candidates should submit their CV, motivation letter, references details and supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) until the 2nd of February 2021 at 4p.m. to:
- The HR Département of Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Jamtoli Project
Address: Sami Villa, Muhuri Para, South Station, Ukhiya Sadar, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar.
- Via email to: [email protected]
- The “application box” in MSF Jamtoli and Hakimpara facility.
Only applications placed in the ‘application box’ will be accepted.
Application documents are non-returnable; please don’t submit original documents.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Only Bangladesh citizens will be considered for this position.
No monetary, goods or service offerings, nor favouritism, will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the judicial system. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts and will stop collaboration with any workers involved in such acts.
The reference (BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER) must be stated in the application to be valid.
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted’